Our Agile Coaching approach is customized to the needs of each client, but generally we start with an assessment of the organization, development of a training plan, training, and ongoing coaching.
We work to:
- Understand the unique needs and challenges of your organization.
- Help teams understand the core principles of agile and lean processes.
- Train teams on the mechanics and tools of a successful agile adoption.
- Facilitate the discovery, planning, and implementation processes and tools to get the project team working effectively as soon as possible.
- Establish clear and open communications between the team and all product and project stakeholders.
- Help your organization get concrete value with agile approaches.
- Coach at the process level and at the engineering (development) practices level.
Jim brings over 20 years of experience to his business endeavors. With years spent providing technical leadership, strategy, process design, and detailed technical services to both large and small companies, Jim brings in-depth analysis and problem solving skills to the organization.
Jim has worked in a wide variety of industries including: Civil Engineering, Finance, Insurance, Risk Management, Banking, Government, Transportation, Marketing & Printing, Health Care, and Educational Software.
As owner of Perigee Consulting, Inc. for the last 14 years, Jim has offered technical, training, coaching, and project management services to organizations including GMAC, Wells Fargo, Lifetouch, State Fund Mutual Insurance,Target, Merrill Lynch, MakeMusic, Health Partners, Redbrick Health, and JP Morgan Chase Bank.
Jim has also led the development, sales, and operational support aspects of Correspondence Management Solutions, and business process outsourcing startup.
Jim graduated from South Dakota State University with a bachelor of science in Civil Engineering and holds an MBA with a focus on technology management and finance from the University of St. Thomas. Jim is also a certified Project Management Professional from the Project Management Institute and holds a certificate in project management from the University of St. Thomas. Jim is also a certified scrum master and certified scrum product owner.
Jim has various interests outside of his business endeavors including outdoor activities, long distance cycling, and triathlon training.
Jim can be reach by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/pub/jim-brown/2/b78/1a1/